Suburbia to Hysteria.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lotto Pro 2011 7.82
"What have I done...?" EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 am by 

» Megan Fox Transformers Target=
"What have I done...?" EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:47 am by 

» McAfee Security - VirusScan 8.0 Pro Personal Firewall 2004
"What have I done...?" EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am by 

» "What have I done...?"
"What have I done...?" EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm by Sukehh

» Sawyer Renolds
"What have I done...?" EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:01 pm by Ashleychan4

» Will Knightly
"What have I done...?" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 pm by Narrator

» Marissa Caito
"What have I done...?" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 pm by Narrator

» Alexandria "Alex" Moore
"What have I done...?" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm by Narrator

» *IMPORTANT* Regarding the ads
"What have I done...?" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 pm by Narrator

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 pm

"What have I done...?"

5 posters

Go down

"What have I done...?" Empty "What have I done...?"

Post by inacupofnoodles Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Anna clutched her baseball bat and closed her eyes. She was shaking, her clothes were covered in blood, and she was scared to death. She was crouched down in a large tunnel in the local park, doing her best to hide from world and it's current state of chaos. She shut her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip as she thought of the events that just occurred.

Her mind raced to her brother and father, smelling and looking like dead corpses. She remembered the adrenaline rush she had as they charged at her. She remembered grabbing the bat, she remembered bashing their skulls in. The people who loved her the most. She'd killed both of them without a second thought. She never thought to help them. She never thought to think twice about her actions. No, instead she'd acted on her instincts and resorted straight to murder

Hot tears flowed from Anna's green eyes as she looked down and her white, blood soaked tank top. Yeah, that was their blood all over her. She dropped the bat and covered her face as she mumbled to herself. "What have I done...?"
inacupofnoodles
inacupofnoodles
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: Annalise
School: Rayford High
Character and Inventory:

http://what-a-crazy-random-happenstance.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

"What have I done...?" Empty Re: "What have I done...?"

Post by The Glamour Nazi Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:23 pm

"Is anyone down here?" Roy called down the tunnel after hearing some noises coming from the direction, "Anyone at all?"

He walked inside and started down into the dank little tunnel. It was a strange contrast compared to the park just a bit away. It stank quite a bit as well. And what was going on with everyone? He couldn't find signs of anyone in the entire town.

"Hey, I can hear you is anyone in there?" He called out again.
The Glamour Nazi
The Glamour Nazi
Admin

Character Sheet
Character Name: Roy
School: Greenfield Tech and Trade
Character and Inventory:

http://initialdick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPaladin44 Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

((is it too late to post? sorry i couldn't come on earlier.)) Will Knightly was walking along a pathway thinking about what had happened today. The report of the radio, him discovering that long hours of Gaming and self-taught swordplay is actually paying off, and having to realize he was now alone in this world.

Will was minding his own business when he comes across this tunnel and out of the corner of his ear he hears "Hey, I can hear you is anyone in there?". preferring not to reveal himself so soon he hid to the side of the tunnel. but then he heard the sad mumbling of a female, "maybe i am not alone after all, and this girl could use my help."
DarkPaladin44
DarkPaladin44

Character Sheet
Character Name:
School:
Character and Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Leading Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:22 pm

"Boy, I've been raised..from the dead."

Marissa mouthed her favorite song as she skated down the block on a stolen longboard she'd found inside her school. It was too risky now to sing as loud as she normally did, but music was the only thing that could keep her from freaking out. She had been lucky to have decided to stay up late blogging and missed first period, or else she might have been trapped in her private school when the quarantine started. As it was, all the monster-students were long gone by the time she had built up the courage to rush across the street to the school and raid the place for a weapon, the only thing she could think of, a bow and a set of bolts.

Most of the morning had been uneventful so far, but the high school junior's composure would only last for so long. She'd only seen the...(were they zombies?) at a distance, and was becoming more and more paranoid as she was not finding any sign of anyone else who'd not been infected.

'Maybe' she thought, trying to use what she'd learned in the nursing classes she'd taken despite the fact she'd rarely cracked open the textbook 'Maybe I can convince the government to let me out of the city because my blood could help make a vaccine'

This notion gave her a bit of hope that her brother would be alive as well, even though she'd yet to see him. Her father- well her father always had been able to make it on his own.

Her plan was to loot a nearby grocery store for supplies and then go back to the school and barricade herself within the gym with her laptop. Hopefully she would be able to access the internet and negotiate for the army to come and save her.

However, on her way, and just under the loud rhythm of her song, she could swear she could hear people talking. Wary, she tugged the ear buds out of the length of her hair and waited.

Yes, people were talking.

She left the board, drew her bow, and walked across the grass of the local park where she used to play when she was young. Whatever it was, it seemed to be coming from the tunnel.

Cautiously, she approached, waiting to learn if anyone else had kept their brains through this mess.
Miss_Leading
Miss_Leading

Character Sheet
Character Name: Marissa Caito
School: Huntington Private School
Character and Inventory:

http://penguins-in-bondage.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukehh Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm

A light sigh escaped a female's lips as she cautiously walked along the path in which she had taken for the past hour, letting the silence hit her ears. The girl silently stared at the sky and she walked; attention focused on the events in which had happened in a sort of play-by-play in her head.

However, once reaching a certain point the sound of voices caught her attention causing the young female to abruptly stop what she was doing and freeze for a second before now turning her attention towards a near-by tunnel. She wasn't too entirely certain as to what or who was making the noise, but with a light intake of breath, she retrieved her hand-gun from her pocket and proceeded to walk into the tunnel.

The female wasn't planning on firing any shots unless necessary, but felt it safer to at least have the weapon on hand rather than having it placed away and risk not taking the weapon in time. She silently creeped along the entrance of the tunnel; staying in the shadows. Right now all she wanted to do was to investigate the sound of voices.

(Sorry if this is a bleh post, I honestly just made something up off the top of my head.)
Sukehh
Sukehh

Character Sheet
Character Name: Alexandria "Alex" Moore
School: Huntington Private School
Character and Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: